also see:

Monday, July 6, 2015

photos 7/4/15 INDEPENDENCE DAY, 4th of JULY PARADE, CORONADO ISLAND SAN DIEGO + Biblical Inspiration

 “Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth & teach me, for you are God my Savior, & my hope is in you all day long..."
Psalm 25:4-5






































































 “I will refresh the weary & satisfy the faint.”
 Jeremiah 31:25































































































































 “If you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.”
Matthew 6:14




"Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.”