also see:

Monday, June 8, 2015

6/6/15 at the cherry festival parade, beaumont, ca , + Biblical Inspiration






























































 "When the time had fully come, God sent His Son, born of awoman, born under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons."
Galatians 4:4-5






"I am the resurrection & the lifeHe who believes in me will live, even though he dies; & whoever lives & believes in me will never die.Do you believe this?"
John 11:25




















































 [Jesus said,] "I am the good shepherd;I know my sheep & my sheep know me - just as the Father knows me & I know the Father - & I lay down my life for the sheep."
John 10:14-15













“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, & the government will
be on his shoulders.
 & he will be called WonderfulCounselor, Mighty
God,
 Everlasting FatherPrince of Peace.”
Isaiah 9:6












































































Your love has given me great joy & encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints.”
Philemon 1:7